Waldorf salad, à la Mirabel
- 10 minutes
- 4 serving amount
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) walnut pieces
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) celery, diced
- 65 ml (1/4 cup) raisins
- 65 ml (1/4 cup) crumbled blue cheese
- 1 apple, thinly sliced
- 1 or 2 Mirabel Boston lettuce
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) Plain Greek yogurt
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) Lemon juice
- 3 ml (1/2 tsp.) Salt
- 1 ml (1/4 tsp.) Freshly ground pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all dressing ingredients. Book.
- Add to the mix the apples, celery cubes, blue cheese, walnuts and raisins. Mix well to coat all ingredients.
- Add lettuce. Mix and serve.
Boston Premium Double
Our boston (or butter) lettuce, packed in its double dome clamshell. Stays fresh longer because its still alive! Sold 12 units per case.Learn more