Beet Carpaccio, Goat cheese & Mache
- 10 minutes
- 2 serving amount
- Mirabel Mache and Beet
- 1 raw yellow beet
- 1 raw Chioggia beet
- 4 sprigs of chopped chives
- 100 g. goat cheese
- 1 c. lemon juice
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- Cook the beets in boiling water for 10 minutes and let cool.
- Whisk goat cheese, chives, 1 tablespoons olive oil, 1 tsp. lemon juice salt and pepper for two minutes. Place the mixture in a resealable bag and keep cool.
- Peel beets and cut them with a mandolin into thin slices.
- Divide the sliced beets alternating with yellow and Chioggia in a circle.
- In a bowl, toss corn salad with a little olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place beets in the center of a small mountain of Mirabel Mache and beet.
- Cut with scissors the end of resealable bag and have four “nuts” of goat cheese on beets.
- Scatter a few pine nuts on beets and corn salad.
- Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar and sea salt to sprinkle before serving.
Mache and Beet
Mache and beet are a perfect combinaison for a crunchy and light salad mix! Mache is an excellent source of omega-3, vitamine A and C meanwhile beet is a great antioxidant.Learn more