Mache, Apple, Prosciutto & Nuts Salad with Rapsberry Dressing
- 10 minutes
- 2 serving amount
- 50 g Mirabel Mache
- 1 slice of prosciutto
- 15 ml pine nuts or walnuts
- Royal Gala Apple
- ½ lemon juice
- 15 ml of nut oil
- 30 ml of grapeseed oil
- 15 ml raspberry vinegar
- 1 carrot
- Average 4 chopped chives
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place Mirabel mache in a bowl.
- Cut the prosciutto into thin julienne strips and apple brunoise (small dice).
- Sprinkle a few drops of lemon juice diced apple to avoid oxidation.
- Lightly toast the pine nuts, being careful not to burn.
- Mix oil and vinegar. Salt and pepper.
- Mix very gently the mache with the preparation obtained in step 2.
Note : When serving, pour the dressing, mix well and sprinkle with chives. Using a paring knife, make a dozen ribbons in the core and have harmoniously preparation.
Brunoise: small cubes. Julienne thin strips.
The mache, or corn salad, differentiates itself from the other babyleafs by its tenderness and its omega-3 source. With a little nutty taste and no bitterness, the mache is very polyvalent.Learn more