Mache & Beet rolled Omelette
- 20 minutes
- 10 minutes
- 4 serving amount
- 2 tbsp. (30ml) walnut oil
- 15ml lemon juice
- 15ml apple cider vinegar
- 15ml honey
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon lemon peel
- Pinch of fleur de sel
- 1 cup (127g) Mirabel Mache and beet
- 2 cups (500ml) liquid egg whites (about 14 egg whites)
- 2/3 cup (75g) grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp. (30ml) fresh chives chopped
- ½ cup of fresh raspberry 170g
- 1/3 cup (170ml) toasted walnuts
- Place a rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 350 ° F.
- In a small Mason jar, place all the ingredients in the dressing and shake vigorously to combine. Reserve.
- In a bowl, combine the egg whites, cheddar and chives. Pour gently on a baking sheet completely covered with aluminum foil and oiled all over the surface. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until egg whites are firm. Let cool a few minutes at the exit of the oven.
- Meanwhile, add enough dressing to the Mirabel mache and beet to coat the leaves. Keep the remaining dressing for the service. reserve.
- Remove the sheet of aluminum foil from the baking sheet, then spill the cooked omelette on a large sheet of parchment paper or on a smooth, clean work surface. Gently peel off the foil from the omelette. Cover evenly with Mirabel mache and beet and sprinkle with raspberries and roasted walnuts.
- Gently roll the omelette on itself in the direction of the length. Cut into 4 thick slices, then drizzle with remaining vinaigrette while serving.
Mache and Beet
Mache and beet are a perfect combinaison for a crunchy and light salad mix! Mache is an excellent source of omega-3, vitamine A and C meanwhile beet is a great antioxidant.Learn more