Mache Pesto Pasta
- 15 minutes
- ±10 minutes
- 4 serving amount
- 100 g arugula
- 100 g Mirabel mache
- 20 leaves of basil
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) grilled pine nuts
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) raped parmesan
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) lemon juice
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 375 g (3/4 lb) de tagliatelles
- Parmesan shavings
- In a food processor, finely chop the arugula, mache, basil, pine nuts, cheese, and garlic with lemon juice. Add the olive oil until the mixture has a creamy consistency. Salt and pepper.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package directions. Reserve 125 ml (1/2 cup) of the cooking water. Drain pasta.
- In the same saucepan, combine pasta with pesto. Add cooking water as needed. Adjust seasoning.
- Sprinkle with parmesan shavings.
The mache, or corn salad, differentiates itself from the other babyleafs by its tenderness and its omega-3 source. With a little nutty taste and no bitterness, the mache is very polyvalent.Learn more