Mache & Shrimp Sandwich
- 10 minutes
- 1 serving amount
- 100g shrimps
- 50 g of fresh diced mango
- 3 fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 30 ml mayonnaise
- 10 g of fresh Mirabel mache
- 2 Mirabel Butter Lettuce leaves
- 1 ciabatta loaf or other kind of bread
- Salt and pepper
- In a bowl, combine shrimps, mangos, mint, mayonnaise, salt and pepper.
- Cut the bread in half and spread the mixture obtained in step 1, add the leaves of Mirabel Butter lettuce and mash. Close sandwich and enjoy!
Note : Add colored peppers, lobster, crab or pollock to vary. You will discover some surprising exotic flavors.
The mache, or corn salad, differentiates itself from the other babyleafs by its tenderness and its omega-3 source. With a little nutty taste and no bitterness, the mache is very polyvalent.Learn more