Mirabel Butter Lettuce Pasta and Prawns
- 20 minutes
- 15 minutes
- 2 serving amount
- 2 servings of pasta of your choice, cooked al dente
- 1 Mirabel Butter lettuce chiffonade (thin strips)
- 200 ml of northern shrimp
- 15 ml chopped coriander
- 15 ml minced fresh chives
- 1 French shallot chopped fresh
- 50 ml of white wine
- 15 ml butter
- 200 ml cream 15%
- In a skillet, melt the butter, add the shallots and Mirabel Butter lettuce, and sauté about 1 minute.
- Deglaze with white wine and reduce to three quarters.
- Add the cream, boil about 2 minutes.
- Add shrimp, dill and chives.
- Season to taste.
- Add hot pasta, stir well and serve.
Note : This recipe can also be prepared with chicken or vegetables of your choice.
Butter Lettuce - Duo
Our boston (or butter) lettuce, packed in a duo pack without its roots. They can stay fresh during 10 days in your refrigerator.Learn more