Sake Ceviche in a Butter Lettuce Bowl
- 30 minutes
- 4 hours minutes
- 2 serving amount
- 250g white fish filet (tilapia or turbot)
- 125 ml lime juice
- 125 ml Saké
- 10 ml lime zest
- 15 ml lime juice
- 30 ml mirin sauce
- 10 ml ginger
- 15 ml toasted sesame oil
- 15 ml canola oil
- 1 Mirabel Butter lettuce
- 500 ml soba noodles
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 grapefruit
- 60 ml cashews
- In a plastic container, put the pieces of fish. Submerge the fish in lime juice and saké. Macerate 4-6h in the fridge.
- Prepare the vinaigrette by combining lime juice and its zest with the mirin sauce, ginger and salt. Then add the toasted sesame oil and canola oil by constantly whipping with a fork.
- Fill the sides of 2 bowls with leaves of Butter lettuce.
- Put soba noodles in the bottom of the bowl. Then add the avocado, red grapefruit, cashews and fish. Sparkle with vinaigrette.
Butter Lettuce - Premium Double
Our boston (or butter) lettuce is packed in its double dome clamshell. It stays fresh up to 14 days in your refrigerator because it's still alive!Learn more