Salmon Tartare and Butter Lettuce Croutons
- 30 minutes
- 4 serving amount
- 1 large shallot, finely chopped
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) olive oil
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) maple vinegar
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) lemon juice
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) dijon mustard
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper
- 225 g (1/2 lb) fresh salmon
- 50 g (1 ¾ oz) smoked salmon
- Mirabel Butter Lettuce
- In a blender, puree all ingredients. Reserve.
- In a bowl, combine shallots, oil, vinegar, lemon juice, mustard and mayonnaise. Salt and pepper.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the salmon into cubes and add to above mixture.
- Place an avocado mousse line in the bottom of each plate. Mount the tartare in the middle of the plate with a cookie cutter.
- Serve with Mirabel Butter lettuce croutons instead of bread croutons.
Butter Lettuce - Duo
Our boston (or butter) lettuce, packed in a duo pack without its roots. They can stay fresh during 10 days in your refrigerator.Learn more