Smoked Duck, Candied Kumquats & Mache and Beet Salad
- 15 minutes
- 10 minutes
- 4 serving amount
- 127g Mirabel Mache and Beet
- Kumquats candied, pitted and cut into 2
- 250 ml (1 cup) of water
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sugar
- 5 mL (1 teaspoon) of cider vinegar
- 5 mL (1 teaspoon) raspberry vinegar
- 5 ml (1 teaspoon) of honey
- Olive oil
- Some mint leaves, chiselled
- Smoked duck, sliced
- Salt and pepper
- In a saucepan, simmer the kumquats in water and sugar for about 1 minute. Drain and reserve in the refrigerator.
- In a bowl, pour olive oil and apple cider vinegar in equal amounts. Add kumquats, honey and mint. Reserve and let infuse.
- Disperse the Mirabel Mache and Beet on 4 serving plates. Sprinkle with vinaigrette.
- Garnish with smoked duck slices. Serve.
Mache and Beet
Mache and beet are a perfect combinaison for a crunchy and light salad mix! Mache is an excellent source of omega-3, vitamine A and C meanwhile beet is a great antioxidant.Learn more