Mâche, avocado and bartlett pears salad
- 15 minutes
- 4 serving amount
- 120 g Mirabel mâche
- 2 Bartlett pears, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 30 ml (2 tsp.) Chives
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) canola oil
- 8 ml (1/2 tbsp.) rice wine vinegar
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) Fresh ginger, chopped
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix in a bowl all the ingredients for the dressing.
- In another bowl, put the lambs lettuce and add half the preparation of vinaigrette.
- In a small bowl, mix the remaining amount of dressing along with sliced pears, avocado and chives.
- Place lamb’s lettuce among four plates and top with the pear mixture.
The mache, or corn salad, differentiates itself from the other babyleafs by its tenderness and its omega-3 source. With a little nutty taste and no bitterness, the mache os very polyvalent. Sold 6 units per case.Learn more