Bites of Watercress, prosciutto & figs
- 20 minutes
- 25g of Mirabel Watercress, roughly cut
- 2,5 ml balsamic reduction
- 5 ml olive oil
- Salt and pepper.
- 8 slices of prosciutto
- 2 fresh figs, cut in quarters
- 30g of goat cheese
- Balsamic reduction and watercress for decoration
- In a bowl, mix the balsamic reduction, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Add the watercress and mix.
- Cut the prosciutto in half to obtain a 2 inch wide cut. Fold them in half to make small squares and put them on a serving plate.
- Put a hand-size of watercress, a quarter of a fig and a small bit of goat cheese on the prosciutto. Fix them all together with a stick.
- Decorate the serving plate with balsamic reduction. Et voilà!
The watercress, young shoot with a peppery taste, is very good in salads and sautés.Learn more