Mache and Beet Quiche
- 5 minutes
- 35 minutes
- 4 serving amount
- 1 Trade pie shell
- 3 eggs
- 125 ml of 15% cream
- 2 cups of Mirabel Mache and beet
- 1/2 cup diced ham
- 125 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- 150 ml log of goat cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Beat the eggs with the cream.
- Place Mirabel Mache and Beet on the trade pie shell.
- Pour the egg mixture over Mirabel Mache and Beet. Season.
- Garnish diced ham and grated mozzarella cheese.
- Cut slices (six) logs of goat cheese.
- Arrange the slices on top.
- Bake 40 minutes.
Mache and Beet
Mache and beet are a perfect combinaison for a crunchy and light salad mix! Mache is an excellent source of omega-3, vitamine A and C meanwhile beet is a great antioxidant.Learn more