Mache, Strawberries, Pecans & Goat Cheese Salad
- 15 minutes
- 4 serving amount
- 1 clamshell of Mirabel Mache
- 1 chunk of goat cheese
- Some strawberries, cut in 4
- A handful of pecans
- Some pepper berries pink
- 1/4 cup (65 mL) walnut oil
- 45 ml (3 tablespoons) raspberry vinegar
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) maple syrup
- Salt and pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the ingredients of the dressing. Book.
- In a large salad bowl, place the Mirabel Mache.
- Crumble the goat cheese. Sprinkle the mixture with the vinaigrette.
- Place the strawberries on the salad. Add the pecans and serve.
The mache, or corn salad, differentiates itself from the other babyleafs by its tenderness and its omega-3 source. With a little nutty taste and no bitterness, the mache is very polyvalent.Learn more