Mache, Tomato confit and Goat cheese Omelette
- 10 minutes
- 2 : 10 hours minutes
- 2 serving amount
- 15 cherry tomatoes
- 2 whole garlic cloves
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 75 ml (1/3 cup) olive oil
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) milk
- 7.5 ml (1 ½ tsp.) fresh chives
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) butter
- 100 g (3.5 oz) fresh goat cheese, crumbled
- 30 g (1 oz) Mirabel mache
- Salt and pepper
- On a plate, place the tomatoes, garlic cloves and rosemary. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake at 120 ° C (250 ° F) about 2 hours.
- Pour into a small container and reserve.
- In a bowl, mix the eggs and milk. Add the chives. Salt and pepper.
- In a nonstick skillet, melt half the butter. Pour half of the egg mixture into the pan. When the edges are almost cooked, add half the cheese and tomato confit on one side of the omelet.
Using a spatula, fold the other side over filling and slide onto a plate.
- Repeat for the second omelet.
- Serve with Mirabel mache.
The mache, or corn salad, differentiates itself from the other babyleafs by its tenderness and its omega-3 source. With a little nutty taste and no bitterness, the mache is very polyvalent.Learn more