Mushroom Salad with Herbs and White Wine
- 15 minutes
- 5 minutes
- 4 serving amount
- 100 ml olive oil
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 15 ml of black peppercorns
- 175 ml dry white wine
- 125 ml chicken stock thyme fresh coriander laurel
- 3 tomatos peeled, seeded and chopped
- 228 g small mushrooms
- 30 ml Old Style Dijon mustard
- 12 leaves finely chopped
- Fresh basil
- Salt and pepper
- Pinch of cilantro
- Mirabel Butter lettuce
- In a heavy saucepan, sauté the onion, garlic and pepper without burning.
- Add the bouquet garni, white wine, chicken stock and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, mushrooms and mustard. Salt to taste. Simmer uncovered about 10 minutes, let cool, remove the bouquet garni, add the chopped basil, stir and let cool completely.
- Serve on Mirabel Butter lettuce leaves sprinkled with coriander leaves.
Note : Serve this salad accompanied by a loaf of wheat bread and nuts to the delight of your guests.
Note : Offer with some lime wedges.
Note : Enthusiasts can add a jalapeno pepper with or without seeds
Butter Lettuce - Premium Double
Our boston (or butter) lettuce is packed in its double dome clamshell. It stays fresh up to 14 days in your refrigerator because it's still alive!Learn more