Pork Tenderloin Fennel and Mango Salad
- 30 minutes
- 15 minutes
- 2 serving amount
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) mayonnaise
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) olive oil
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) lemon juice
- 5 ml (1 tsp) dijon mustard
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) lemon vinegar
- 1/2 pork loin (225 g)
- A fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 mango, diced
- 1/4 red bell pepper, diced
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) Mirabel Mache
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) of lemon mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper
- Mix all ingredients for the lemon mayonnaise. Reserve.
- In a skillet, grill the pork tenderloin in a mixture of oil and butter about 15 minutes, turning it regularly. Slice.
- Arrange the pork tenderloin slices in the center of a serving plate.
- In a bowl, combine the fennel, cucumber, mango and pepper. Salt and pepper.
- Spread around the meat. Garnish with Mirabel Mache and lemon mayonnaise.
The mache, or corn salad, differentiates itself from the other babyleafs by its tenderness and its omega-3 source. With a little nutty taste and no bitterness, the mache is very polyvalent.Learn more