Salmon Poke Bowl
- 15 minutes
- 2 serving amount
200g of Salmon, tartar quality
2 VÔG mini cukes
1 Curly Mirabel lettuce
1 cup of bastami rice
Sesame seeds (optional)
For the sauce
2 tablespoon of mayonaise
1 tablespoon of sriracha
1 tablespoon of honey
- In a small pan, put 1 cup of bastami rice and two cups of water. Bring to boil, readuce heat and simmer until tender.
- Cut the mango and mini cukes VÔG in dices and tho acovado in slices. Cut the lettuce into small pieces.
- Cut the salmon into medium cubes.
- Mix the ingredients for the sauce together.
- Divide the rice in two bowls, then garnish with all the ingredients. Finish with the sauce and sesame seeds. Enjoy your meal!
VÔG- Organic Mini Cucumbers
VÔG Organic mini cucumbers (6) cultivated in Quebec, Canada 12 months per year. Our mini cucumbers are produced using cultivation techniques developed specifically to grow high quality products. Our harvesting and cooling methods optimize the shelf life of cucumbers in counters, all while preserving their crunchy texture and great taste. Availability: 12 months Shelf life: 15 days Product Sheet
- 12 per box / 80 box per palet