Salmon Tartare with Herbs
- 25 minutes
- 4 serving amount
- 300 g fresh salmon
- 15 ml hazelnut oil
- ¼ lime juice
- 5 ml chopped fresh dill
- 5 ml minced fresh chives
- 1.2 ml chopped fresh savory
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mirabel Curly Lettuce Twins leaves
- Remove skin from salmon and brown portion lying between the skin and flesh. Cut into cubes about ½ cm by ½ cm.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over the salmon. Mix well.
- Place a lettuce leaf on the bottom of each plate.
Note : Serve with tartar croutons and dry white wine. A true delight for fish lovers! Vary your herbs by adding basil, tarragon or cilantro
Curly Lettuce - Twins
Two Curly Lettuce with their roots. Parfect for your Club Sandwich!Learn more