Shrimp spring rolls
- 20 minutes
- 15 minutes
- 4 serving amount
100g of shrimps
1 VÔG cucumber
1 VÔG red pepper
1 VÔG yellow pepper
1 Mirabel butter lettuce
1 small red cabbage
1 garlic glove
4 rice paper wrappers
For the sauce:
2 tbsp of peanut butter
1 tbsp of honey
1 tbsp of soy sauce
- Cut into slices the peppers, the cucumber and the cabbage. Chop the garlic glove.
- In a pan, heat a drizzle of oil. Add the srimps and the garlic.
- Soak one rice paper wrapper at a time, in a large bowl of hot/warm water for about 10 secondes (until softened), then place it on clean damp coth (this will make it easier to roll). Add the lettuce first, then garnish with remaining ingredients and roll it up.
- For the sauce, combine peanut butter, honey and soy sauce with 2 tablespoon of water. If the sauce is too thick, gradually add water to the desired consistency. Enjoy your meal!
VÔG - Organic pepper
VÔG Organic Bell Pepper available in red, orange, yellow and green colors. All cultivated in Quebec, Canada 9 months per year in greenhouses from February until October. VÔG Organic Bell Peppers are of exceptional quality. They are cultivated in line with the highest North American organic farming standards and meticulously harvested, so their guaranteed freshness and sweet taste are sure to surpass your customers' expectations. Availability: 9 months Shelf life: 15 days Product Sheet
- 11 lbs / 24 Bell Peppers per box / 80 boxes per palet
- 25 lbs / 54 Bell Peppers per box / 35 boxes per palet
- Shrink 12 / 12 Bell Peppers per box / 80 boxes per palet
- Shrink 12 x 2 / 12x2 Bell Peppers per box / 80 boxes per palet
- Shrink 8 x 3 / 8x3 Bell Peppers per box / 80 boxes per palet