Spring Sushis with Spicy Clams
- 30 minutes
- 20 minutes
- 4 serving amount
- ½ cup Millet
- 1 cup, water
- 1 tablespoon, rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon, maple syrup
- 1 can (142g) of baby clams, freshly cut
- 2 tablespoon of mayonaise
- 1 tablespoon ofgreen onions
- 1 tablespoon ofhot sauce (Sriracha or sambal oelek)
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 4 rice paper
- 4 nori sheets
- 1 Avocado, cut in 8
- 8 asparagus, baked « al dente »
- 2 oranges in supremes
- ½ cup, Rice Krispies
- ¼ cup, grossly cut green onions.
- 1 head of Mirabel Butter lettuce
- Bring to a boil the water and millet. Reduce heat to low and cook for 20 min.
- Add vinegar and maple syrup, mix, cool.
- In a bowl, mix the clams, mayonnaise, green onions, hot sauce and paprika. Refrigerate
- Once all the ingredients are ready, spend a rice paper under water and place on a clean cutting board, overlay a sheet of nori on the rice paper.
- Place the millet, two avocado strips, two asparagus, a row of orange supremes, a quarter of the clam mixture, puffed rice and 4 Mirabel Butter lettuce leaves, rolled.
- Lift and gently loosen the rice paper protruding from the cutting board and roll firmly holding the roll of both hands.
- The recipe can produce up to 4 rolls. Enjoy!
Butter Lettuce - Classic
Our tender boston (or butter) lettuce without its roots. It can stay fresh up to 7 days in the refrigerator.Learn more