- 20 minutes
- 60 minutes
- 4 serving amount
4 VÔG peppers
2 Italian tomatoes
1 small French shallot
1 cup of quinoa
A few sprigs of Italian Parsley
1 brick of Halloumi cheese
1 bouillon cube (of your choice)
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Cut the Halloumi, the tomatoes, the French shallot and the carrots into cubes. Cut the peppers in half, remove the seeds and the membrane.
- In a saucepan, put the stock cube, 2 cups of water and the quinoa. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, 12-15 minutes, until tender.
- When the quinoa is ready, add the halloumi, tomatoes, carrots, shallot, parsley and a dizzle of oil. Season with salt, pepper and mix.
- Brush the peppers with oil, then fill with the stuffing. Place the peppers in a baking dish and cover with foil. Bake 30-35 minutes. Remove the foil and cook for an additional 5-10 minutes. Enjoy your meal!
VÔG - Organic pepper
VÔG Organic Bell Pepper available in red, orange, yellow and green colors. All cultivated in Quebec, Canada 9 months per year in greenhouses from February until October. VÔG Organic Bell Peppers are of exceptional quality. They are cultivated in line with the highest North American organic farming standards and meticulously harvested, so their guaranteed freshness and sweet taste are sure to surpass your customers' expectations. Availability: 9 months Shelf life: 15 days Product Sheet
- 11 lbs / 24 Bell Peppers per box / 80 boxes per palet
- 25 lbs / 54 Bell Peppers per box / 35 boxes per palet
- Shrink 12 / 12 Bell Peppers per box / 80 boxes per palet
- Shrink 12 x 2 / 12x2 Bell Peppers per box / 80 boxes per palet
- Shrink 8 x 3 / 8x3 Bell Peppers per box / 80 boxes per palet