- 10 minutes
- 4 serving amount
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) walnut pieces
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) celery, diced
- 65 ml (1/4 cup) raisins
- 65 ml (1/4 cup) crumbled blue cheese
- 1 apple, thinly sliced
- 1 or 2 Mirabel Butter Lettuce
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) plain Greek yogurt
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) lemon juice
- 3 ml (1/2 tsp.) salt
- 1 ml (1/4 tsp.) freshly ground pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all dressing ingredients. Book.
- Add to the mix the apples, celery cubes, blue cheese, walnuts and raisins. Mix well to coat all ingredients.
- Add Mirabel Butter Lettuce. Mix and serve.
Butter Lettuce - Premium Double
Our boston (or butter) lettuce is packed in its double dome clamshell. It stays fresh up to 14 days in your refrigerator because it's still alive!Learn more