Watercress & Orange Salad
- 40 minutes
- 4 serving amount
- 1 clamshell of Mirabel Watercress
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 orange, supreme
- 45 ml (3 tablespoons) of olive oil
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) white wine vinegar
- 8 ml (1/2 tablespoon) white balsamic vinegar
- 8 ml (1/2 tablespoon) honey
- 5 mL (1 teaspoon) Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper
- Soak the chopped onion in a bowl of water with a few drops of vinegar for about 30 minutes.
- Zest the orange and put it in a bowl. Add olive oil, white wine vinegar, mustard and honey. Mix well. Add salt, pepper and mix well. Book.
- Place Mirabel Watercress on the plates. Add onion and orange wedges. Sprinkle with dressing and serve.
The watercress, young shoot with a peppery taste, is very good in salads and sautés.Learn more