Zucchini salad with herbs and tahini
- 35 minutes
- 30 minutes
- 3 serving amount
Herb and tahini vinaigrette 1/4 cup fresh parsley 1/4 cup fresh basil 1/4 cup of water 2 tbsp. tahini 2 tbsp. lemon juice 1 tbsp. maple syrup 1 garlic clove, minced Black pepper Roasted Brussels sprouts 1 ½ cups of Brussels sprouts 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar 1 tablespoon maple syrup 1 garlic clove, minced Salad 1 package of Mirabel Mache and beet 1 ½ cup edamame 1 cup of sliced strawberries 1 courgette 1 avocado 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- For the dressing, add all the ingredients in a blender / food processor. Mix until you get a smooth texture. Add water as needed if the mixture is too thick. Put aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the vinegar, maple syrup and garlic. Cut the Brussels sprouts in half and add them to the bowl. Stir to coat well.
- Transfer to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake at 400F for about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, using a spiralizer, make zucchini spaghetti. Brown everything in a pan for a few minutes to soften a little.
- In a large bowl, combine the Mirabel Mache and Beet, edamame, strawberries, Brussels sprouts and zucchini spaghetti. Add dressing and toss to coat well.
- Garnish with avocado slices and pumpkin seeds.
Mache and Beet
Mache and beet are a perfect combinaison for a crunchy and light salad mix! Mache is an excellent source of omega-3, vitamine A and C meanwhile beet is a great antioxidant.Learn more